Tuesday, December 7, 2010

tights & tshirts

First, we all know I have my opinions about random things. Feel free to take or leave what I have to say on this...drum roll please....

I think it's stupid.

a) Wearing JUST tights isn't going to keep you warm. Yet, it seems like when it gets cold outside tights come busting out on the streets...without pants over them. Come on, at least put a skirt/dress over them. You know you are cold...quit lying to yourself. & no boots won't completely solve this problem.

b) I don't appreciate your hiney hanging out for the whole world to see. Sure, some girls actually wear tshirts that are long enough (THANK YOU) but I would say LOTS do not. I'm not interested in seeing your butt cheeks. Plus, it's already hard enough on men to not lust...you aren't helping anything. Just a thought.

c) Just so we are clear. If you are going to wear a tshirt & tights do it to work out in...but make sure you tshirt is long enough...not just a casual outfit to prance around campus/city in. And just to help, put pants on. It will keep you warmer. I do like tights with dresses/skirts etc...because it makes sense.


& yes, this is coming from the girl who lived in spandex shorts from 6th-12th grade because of volleyball. Was I clueless about men perception of me back then, yes.

-Kelli

2 comments:

kari said...

this is hilarious and i love your opinion! keep on preaching it sista!

Taylor said...

i wear tight legging capris/ pants to work out in...but its because they don't ride up when I am doing cardio..haha. But totally agree.. my mom and I refer to it as the "legging butt"...so gross to go out in public like that.