Friday, December 31, 2010

dream home!

This morning Teddy and I went over to the Bollens' (staff team couple) old house to help Lisa paint a bedroom.

The house is set up pretty crazy. It got me thinking so much about what I would want to do to that place to help it or what our first house will be like. When I think about this stuff, I can't decide how I would decorate the place.

I walk into my friend Taylor Harwell's home & LOVE it. She has a modern/classy/vintage home. She has worked hard and her house looks great. But then when I think about doing what she has done to her home, to my apartment it just doesn't fit me. I really think personality & preference to the way you dress flow into the way your decorate.

I'm a simple gal. Solid colors, nothing that screams (bold colors)...just not modern/vintage. Yet I LOVE modern homes. I think I will just settle with the fact that my home will probably never be modern with lots of colors.

Here are some pictures I love:









wishful thinking...
-Kells

No comments: