Friday, December 31, 2010

favorite pictures of 2010

New Years Eve/New Years Morning 2009/2010

Teddy's Firefighting Graduation day

Favorite picture ever of my momma & I...at my bachelorette party! SO FUNNY!

Two of my longest best friends on my wedding day! Lori & Mary

Wedding day fun

Honeymoon!

Family Reunion at Lake Powell, Utah!

4th of July--New haircut!

Nashville with mom & sister!

Teddy's 22nd birthday!

Thanksgiving bowling with family. My sister & I!

Tech CRU Christmas Party 2010

My roommates in college & after!

Date weekend--Vintage Township

The women I'm on campus with everyday! Misty-Katie-Kim-Myself

Christmas Day!



Excited for 2011!!!
-Kells

1 comment:

Jason said...

excuse me ma'am...I am gonna need to see some pictures on here from that include your sister and her amazingly attractive, and whitty husband...oh and humble...he's humble as well.