Tuesday, December 14, 2010

How to Honor Your Wife | The Mars Hill Blog

Teddy and I listened to this two part sermon series (husbands & wives) at the beginning of our marriage. I found myself saying, "Man, I wish I could summarize this and let others read." Well, tonight I wanted to do some blog readings from mars hill (I love their stuff) and waalaaaa posted today was the husbands version of the series condensed down to a blog. Yes, it really is condensed even though as you open it you will see it's long.

If you are a guy (single or married) you should read it, but prepare your heart first in prayer. It's brutally honest. be open!
If you are a girl (single or married) you should read it too. Find a man who will pursue Christ & honor you...PERIOD.

ENJOY!

How to Honor Your Wife | The Mars Hill Blog

-Kells

P.s. would love to hear your thoughts on this. feel free to comment here/facebook!

No comments: