Wednesday, December 29, 2010

50 HERE I COME

Ok, I know I can hit 50 blog post before the 1st. It's decided.

I've been cleaning around the house. it's amazing how our house can turn into a chaotic place within 3 weeks. It's hard to keep a small apartment clean with just two of us...Lord, help me when we start having little Lytle's running around here.

OH and we bought a vacuum yesterday. FINALLY. yes, we haven't had a vacuum since we've been married almost 10 months. hilarious I know...who doesn't vacuum for 10 months? AWFUL. But really we haven't needed it until we moved into this new apartment that is ALL carpet. Our last place was wood floors everywhere but the bedroom. It has never felt SO great to vacuum yesterday. I will probably have to dump that thing at least 10 times this first round with all the new carpet fuzzies. More good news, apparently Teddy enjoys vacuuming. We learn new things about one another all the time. That was a VERY pleasant surprise!

There she is! :) THANKS Susan (my mother-in-law) for this WONDERFUL Christmas present!!!

For the record I'm tired of looking at reviews. That's all i've been doing with deciding what vacuum & TV we are going to buy. But I find it highly important. I'm not the type of person that just throws down a chunk of cash without reading what other people have experienced first.

While cleaning today I've had many thoughts of different things I could say on here...that's how determined I am. Plus, a few weeks ago I said I had some post that I wanted to make, but didn't. So yes, they will be dated...but who cares. I use this mostly to keep up with my own life & reflect back. If people read & enjoy...GREAT!

First post, done. All about cleaning & my new pride and joy...vacuum...:)
back to cleaning...
-Kells

No comments: