Tuesday, July 29, 2008

"J"ust Kidding...

the title of this one describes exactly what I'm feeling right now. I finished with support & thought I would be able to relax and just chill. yes, i've been able to chill...sleep until 11 (beautiful) but the Lord decided that it is time to work on ME...which is hard. the timing of all this just makes me just look up and laugh.

let me explain: I've obviously been working on support all summer. All of my attention has gone towards that...through this process I really learned A LOT about the Lord. I loved it. I loved being able to talk about what the Lord is teaching me about Him etc. I was at 100% on Friday & then Saturday night WABAM...the Lord revealed something to me. Slap in the face...especially because it wasn't like He just revealed it to me...but He had to use one of my friends to show me. That's hard. I am finished & now He wants to work on my heart...because He knows I can put the focus on some changes that clearly need to happen.

I'm very thankful that I do have honest friends. I know there are many things in my life that I would have NEVER realized if it wasn't for the Lord using my wonderful friends to bring them to my attention. it's just hard. real hard...because usually if my friend is bringing it to my attention that means that I have more than likely hurt them in the process. I do not like that...I don't want my action to hurt anyone...but they have.

Other news: I got a text this morning from Lori saying that she is at 98.6%!! She will definitely be finished by this Friday. I wouldn't be surprised if it came in these next couple of days...if not TODAY! yay!! =) Oh and I've played sand volleyball Thursday, Friday, Sunday, and yesterday...soo much fun! It wears me out...but I love it & it makes me active..which is good.

i cannot wait for people to get back into town. i know it will change the dynamics of my group of friends right now...but i miss people.

-Kelli
:::Jeremy Camp-Wonderful Maker:::

No comments: