Thursday, July 3, 2008

"D"oes God have a mail box?

Can I just say how freakin tired I am of seeing these ridiculous adds on the side of FB showing bodies. "Look how I got skinny" "Look at my flat stomach" yadda yadda. "Read my story" ....no I don't want to read your story...but thanks! I know the media is something that affects (effects?) body image & I'm annoyed that FB has finally followed the rest of this world. Isn't it Ok to have some fluff? haha. Anyways, i'm comfortable in my body. SURE i have issues here & there...but for the most part I try to be satisfied in my appearance. I am BEAUTIFUL in God's eyes....and in my parents eyes. (probably second most important really...) My parents tell me a lot how pretty I look etc. I don't have to be a size 2 or 4 with a ridiculous flat stomach in order to be pretty. soooo SHUTUP facebook. :) thank you.


ok enough of that rant. I got $1700 today for support! That jumped me 5% in one day...yippeee! So I'm now at 79.8%....sooo
close to that 80%.

This weekend I get to be with my best friends in Midland for 4th celebration! I'm really excited to see everyone again. I get to see Shane & Shane in concert (for FREE) plus get to see Crimson Soul perform again...and I love those guys! It's going to be a fun & exciting weekend. Once again, the Lord has seriously blessed me with an amazing group of friends.

i've been writing thank you notes alot recently (clearly...for support stuff) I thought about it today how I wish I could write God a thank you note every once and a while. Not just write it but Mail it away. I wonder where it would go if I just put God on the envelope with no return address. Maybe the same place that Dear Santa letters go to....who knows. random I know...but I don't think I tell God thank you enough.

-Kelli

No comments: