Saturday, July 26, 2008

"I"ndescribable

that's right...the feeling I felt today was definitely indescribable. a huge huge sigh of relief. i made it. 100% support raised for my ministry this next year with Crusade. unbelievable. the Lord provided like mad...and will continue these next couple of weeks. I'm going to follow through with some people that I have already started the process with, simply because the more support the better. Because at the end of the year when I staff a summer project I will have to raise for that...but If i raise extra now then I won't have to stress about that in March! (sounds grand to me!) I can't tell you how much I screamed/yelled/smiled/jumped up and down with excitement. Plus, I went to dinner tonight with my parents & 10 of my friends sorta as a celebration! Matt bought me the most amazing card ever & a pair of earrings & Jules wrote me a really sweet card. :) my friends are amazing. It was fun calling & texting tons of people today & to hear them just get as excited as I was. I think my friends probably feel pressure taken off too...because there will be less stress in my life. And I can now STOP talking all the time about support.

This summer was good. I can't believe it's coming to a close. I start my job on August 6th. So I have less than 2 weeks...boy oh boy! I'm more than ready though. The Lord is still teaching me so much (which I would never want that to stop) but I feel like a lot of it is stuff that is crucial for this next year of ministry.

Please pray with me that Lori would complete her support this next week. The Lord WILL provide...I just want her to be at ease. I can't wait to work along side my best friend in ministry. the Lord has brought us here, together. CAN'T WAIT!

other than that...last night was an amazing bible study. i left there feeling challenged. I think my friends left feeling challenged. there were tears of sadness & tears of excitement. there is the unsure feeling in some & at peace in other. Yet, some how the Lord manages to use all of our fears, weakness and strengths to push each other. We want more of the Lord...it's obvious. I love this about my group of friends. The Lord can & will do big things through us to have an impact on those around us. We need to take action & continue loving on people.

I love Jesus. I love my friends & family.
-Kelli
:::Secondhand Serenade-Fall For You:::

No comments: