Sunday, May 29, 2011

fun fun fun

Teddy has been off work since Thursday. It has been great!

We went to the Sugarland concert on Thursday night! You might remember that we were supposed to go to this concert because of the surprise gift on our one year anniversary. We had a BLAST! Loved loved loved all three bands.

Before the concert:


Matt Nathanson: You might recognize his song Come on get Higher


Little Big Town: THEY WERE AWESOME. They have some of the best harmonies I've ever heard live. I knew a lot more of their music than what I thought! GREAT!!



Sugarland: Absolutely wonderful! They played for an hour & half straight. SCORE. I just sang my little heart out! We had great seats...Teddy did AWESOME with this surprise!


Having SO much fun!


Singing Stay (crowd fav!)

All three bands singing one last song. AMAZING!



Friday night we went to the drive in theatre. We had purchased a living social deal back in January and needed to use it before Tuesday (expires). We picked up my sister/jason's pups because we were going to be dog sitting and headed to the place. We thought we were going to get a parking space because traffic was crazy...but our screen was fine! We saw Kung Fu Panda 2 & Thor. We didn't stay for majority of Thor. It was Teddy's first time to the drive in! :)

Terrible picture of me...but it was the only one of both of us for his first movie experience! :)

The pups enjoying their first drive-in movie!



Saturday night we play Taboo and Catchphrase with Lori/Richard and Lisa/Jeremy over at the Bollens house. We laughed ALOT. Girls won Taboo and boys won catch phrase.

Tomorrow is my BIRTHDAY! my 25th birthday! holy moly! :) I'm excited for the day! Teddy got another day off of work for my birthday. He switched shifts so he could spend the day with me! So far my friends/family have showered me with love already. I got a pretty necklace (from Katie), Sugarland CD (from Misty), and a giftcard to Old Navy (from Amy/Jason). I have 3 birthday cards sitting on the kitchen table just waiting to be opened tomorrow from my momma, my grandma, and my mother-in-law. I'm excitedddd!

You might notice that I'm tanner in that picture up there. That is because in the last 7 days I have laid out 5 days. With Cotter, Lori, and twice with 3 times with Teddy. I've enjoyed my time with those ladies! Kim comes back tomorrow from being in Houston--i'm excited for her & Brett to be back here until we leave for Colorado!

My next post I will talk about our support presentation this morning at a church here in town. :)
-Kells

1 comment:

Kim Marcos said...

YAYAYAY I'm coming back for your quarter of a century celebration! Can't wait for dinner :). Happy Birthday in 15 min. LOVE YOU!