Tuesday, May 17, 2011

In my leisure time I...

Read blogs about adoption. More specifically blogs about children who have been adopted from Ethiopia. Do I know these people? Nope! Most of them I find through each other. There is a big blog world out there about Ethiopia children. I love reading these stories. It ranges from being in the process, having one adopted and one biological, two adopted, 2 biological and two adopted etc.

Have a look...

Love is waiting
Bicycle Basket
Ethiopia or bust
Family from afar
Party of Five

My hope is to go here some day. And yes, adopt from here. :)


-Kells

2 comments:

Jason said...

Just curious, but why Ethiopia? Tons of kids are needing to be adopted here as well.

KLytle said...

I can't pin point why Ethiopia. I have just always been drawn there. We want to adopt from wherever! There are kids everywhere that need to be adopted!