Thursday, July 2, 2009

retreat!

here are all the staff women that i LOVE!

i'm leaving in about 5 mins for staff retreat at Big Cedar Lodge. This equals 3 1/2 days on the lake & boat with the team that i love! :) i'm really excited to relax & enjoy the last couple of days with them!

We will return home early afternoon on Sunday & that evening we have staff farewell banquet. Monday I we have staff meeting and stuff to do together from 9-3pm. Then I will pack & clean (ish). Tuesday morning we have to be off the property by 9am. And I will start my 10 hour journey back to good ole' Lubbock TEXAS!! :) i have to admit that I do love the scenery here in Missouri & Arkansas...it's REALLY pretty. But I'm looking forward to wide open skies & NO humidity.

see ya soon TEXAS!!! :)
-Kells

No comments: