Saturday, July 11, 2009

lazy

my pretty sunflowers from my baby!

i've been way lazy since i've been home. But I think thats ok, mainly because I'm still recovering from being kinda under the weather. I have come to the conclusion that I'm dehydrated. I feel bad a lot & feel hungry allll the time. Apparently, that is my body telling it's actually really thirsty. I'm trying to drink water...but I still feel hungry a lot. painfully hungry.

went to Shelley & Antonio's wedding shower last night with Lori. They are leaving for Jamaica on wednesday to finally get hitched after 5 years! I'm excited for her & bummed I couldn't make it. I've known Shelley since 9th grade...so it's crazy to think the girl has a baby & about to get married. Yesterday I was sitting in a room with only 3 single people....the rest were engaged/married. When did I grow up? There are around 6 people that i'm aware of that graduated in 2004 from HS that are getting married this summer. GOODNESS!

just hanging out tonight with friends. i'm excited!
-Kells

No comments: