Tuesday, July 14, 2009

struggles

my summer project :)

this happens frequently when people step away from a summer project. they become spiritually dry. i'm experiencing that. i started experiencing this a week before summer project was over. i think part of that was me "shutting down" & stepping away from everything. i was ready to be done with everything & back in Lubbock. well nothing has really changed since i've been back. I haven't been in the Word at all & not connecting with the Lord throughout the day. This is something that would happen DAILY on summer project. Not because it was apart of my job, but because I couldn't wait to get in the Word to find out what He was going to teach me that day. Why does it come and go? I know this is normalish. even people in ministry can struggle in their walks.

I almost didn't want to write this. but i'm a very real person/honest person you might say. I might as well just write it. it's ok. Plus, it allows more people in & praying for me. I hate how the devil uses isolation to get people trapped. NO MORE. I need a community of believers to surround me & encourage me.

-Kells

No comments: