Sunday, July 5, 2009

i'm ready

this was my view from dinner every night in our cabins. SOOOO pretty!


yep, i am. ready to go home.

i can just tell that things that don't normally bother me are starting to. it's because i've been in a hotel room & this city for 6 weeks. :) there are things I'm really going to miss, don't get me wrong. But I will enjoy being back in my room...even though I will be packing it up. it doesn't matter, i'm ready.

i've had to use spiritual breathing a lot recently--mainly with what i'm thinking or how I want to respond towards something. Really, i'm working on not being passive aggressive....there is definitely more room to grow here.

tonight is the Staff Farewell Banquet. it should be a good time! :) the whole staff team is going to dinner down at the Branson landing at a nice restaurant. i'm excited...because even though I just spent the last 3 days only with them, I can definitely do it some more! i like my staff team SO much.

the retreat was unbelievable. You should go right now and look up Big Cedar Lodge online. HOLY CRAP. it's called a wilderness resort. it really is! it's so pretty & nice! I spent everyday out on the lake, at the lazy river, pools, and on the dock laying out. it was WONDERFUL. my body hurts though after knee boarding & tubing so much. I got pretty beat up, that's for sure. But I'm tan again! Oh & we ate some YUMMY food the whole weekend...

I got some work stuff to take care of so I'm gonna do that. Got paper work to turn in tmrw during our LAST staff meeting.

texas: 2 days!
-Kells

No comments: