Saturday, July 18, 2009

quick trip & SUN

one of my favorite pics of Linds & I tubing at staff retreat :)

On saturday I went to the pool with Lori. it is finally NOT 100+ degrees, therefore I can layout without having a heat stroke. :) it was still hot, but not terrible. Sunday, teddy & I swam/layout too! We had a good time.


last tuesday night teddy had his fire academy orientation. it went really well! there are 30 people in the class. Teddy was really pumped after it all. He will be done in January! This allows him to apply for a department in feb/march! That's very exciting for lots of reasons :)

weds-friday: teddy & I went to ft.worth to visit our familes. it was a SHORT trip. not much time with each family. my parents are coming into town this next weekend to see me get baptized. i'm thrilled they are coming!

Last night we went over to my sister/brother-in-laws house. We grilled out steaks & hung out. I had fun with them. We played guitar hero for a while too. I will be house/dog sitting for them next weekend for about 3 days. i loooooooove those puppies. I'm pumped!

I'm going to start packing this week. boxing up crap & throwing away crap too. The only reason I like moving is solely to throw away crap that needs to be tossed. This includes cleaning out my closet yet again. If I haven't worn it in a year, it's gone. No budging. Same goes for shoes...goodness I need to get rid of LOTS of shoes. I'm not really looking forward to having to clean this dang apt. but very excited to get into my new apt with kimbo & cotter! Less then 2 weeks.

-Kells

No comments: