Monday, January 17, 2011

low key

This weekend was very low key. I really enjoyed it.

sidenote: I just saw a weather clip on the TV...our high today is 70 degrees & Thursdays high is 37. LUBBOCK CAN'T BE CONSISTENT. It really does drive me nuts. I have had a mild winter so far, I definitely enjoy that.

Anyways, back to our weekend update.
Friday night Lori & Rich came over & we watched Inception. I was excited to see it finally. Very interesting! We had to debrief after.

Saturday, Teddy had to work 6-2:30pm. I slept in & just relaxed around the house. That evening we went to Stella's to celebrate Katie Bearden's birthday! After, we went to her house to have cake & hang out more. I really enjoyed the evening!
heading to dinner at Stella's


Sunday, we went to church at 10am. LOVED the service. We grabbed lunch, got gas, and went home. I took a 2 hour nap. I didn't sleep well the night before. We brainstormed our grocery list & new recipes to make this week. Made a trip to the grocery store & purchased mostly healthy stuff! We went to dinner over at the Jones's apartment. Lori ccoked tilapia, rice, and vegetables. YUM! Then we watched social network. I was also excited to see this movie! It was good!

Today is MLK day. I have the day off. Which means running errands, making my schedule for the week, doing some work stuff from home, and laundry. :)

Hope you have a wonderful week!
-Kells

1 comment:

Jason said...

i am immature but the only thing I can concentrate on is that you said you "grabbed lunch, got gas". I have been laughing for about 10 minutes at this...