Monday, November 15, 2010

tears...

I don't know if any of y'all have watched Undercover Boss. It comes on every Sunday after The Amazing Race. I enjoy the show. But geez it's emotional. I tear up EVERY time I see it. But I would still highly recommend watching it.

Today, I went to the store to pick up a few things to hold us over until this weekend when we leave. First, know that I don't really like the grocery store. Yes, the Lord has changed my heart on this (no joke) so I'm able to serve Teddy more...but I still don't HIGHLY enjoy. It's become bearable. Anyways, I grabbed my shopping cart & away I went. I was about 5 mins in (few things in my basket) when it started making this horrific high pitch noise. I was embarrassed. :) But it kept coming and going the entire time I was there. Sure, I could've traded out, but that would've been too much of a hassle. So I walked through quickly, ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk happening every 2 mins or so, and just smiled. Another reason not to like it.

We are heading out of town this weekend to Tyler, TX. We stay at the Pine Cove camp there for our regional staff retreat. I'm thrilled that Teddy gets to go with me this year! It really is a fun time for everyone! I think we will REALLY enjoy our time. The day we get home (monday) we get our keys to our new place. And Tuesday we start moving. My family gets in town Monday too! (mom & dad)...Grandma arrives Wednesday. I'm excited for my family to be here.

These next couple of weeks are going to fly. It's about to be December & I will probably have another blog post about "Where did November go?" :) Christmas is around 40 days away!

Hopefully I won't be gone for that long. I will try to post pictures of our new apartment ASAP. You better believe one of the first things I will be doing is putting up our new christmas tree. CAN'T WAIT!!

-Kells

No comments: