Thursday, April 30, 2009

"Q"uality time is what I love.

today i reached 84% in support. 4% in one day is great! I think I could be at 90% by the end of Saturday. Which would be incredible because I feel like that last 10% is going to fly in. People like to be apart of finishing a long process, so I usually will have people come out of nowhere & want to give to help finish me off. it's fun to watch people take steps of faith in giving through this process!

tonight was good. Teddy & I went over to Calder & Ceri's house to have dinner & talk intentionally about relationships. They are a young married couple...so it was challenging & good. I'm processing right now. I've been praying for this to happen this semester with whoever really...and this couple practically fell in our lap (answered prayer). Calder is a volunteer for our ministry & has been discipling Teddy for about a month. I have grown to love them real quick & know that this will be a friendship that I truly value in the years to come.

tomorrow i'm going to get support from a random walmart worker who said they wanted to support me, staff meeting 10-1...but i'm leaving at 11:45 because I have lunch plans for a support appointment at noon. Then I have to pick up a support check at 1:30 from some people that live here in town. Then teddy and I will spend the afternoon together...looking at furniture & running errands. I'm assuming by tmrw night I will be exhausted. i'm exhausted right now actually so i'm going to bed. dueces.

-Kells

listening to lately: David Dunn: This if for you (on his myspace)

No comments: