Monday, April 27, 2009

"P"roductive weekend!

this past weekend was CRAZY busy.

friday night Teddy & I were invited over to the Stargel's for dinner & hanging out. We went & ate a YUMMY home cooked meal & watched a movie with Mark & Phil! It was definitely a chill night & exactly what I needed

saturday I made support phone calls in the morning. I'm now at 74%. In the afternoon I went to Target to pick up last minute stuff for Lori's wedding shower. Then came home & started the process of getting ready for the CRU spring banquet. Teddy picked me up & off we went! It was a great banquet. The food was yummy & the speeches the seniors gave were great. I loved the video slideshow at the end. To top it off there was a dance party. I love to dance & be silly. More than anything I LOVE country dancing with my baby.
Here are a few of my fav. pics:




Sunday at church Lori & Richard got baptized! I was so excited to be there for this time. In the afternoon was Lori's first wedding shower! It was a lot of fun & so much fun to host it for her. She got lots of good goodies for her & Richards new life together! :) oh and the fun part is I won the prize for knowing Rich the best! There was a quiz...and I knew the most (well Lori knew the most....ha)
the Monday night girls that hosted the party--

all the girls at the shower!

Sunday night was one of my highlights of the weekend. I went over to Teddy's & worked on thank you notes for new support. I had 13 to write...blah. He has been very understanding during all this support stuff. He cooked us dinner & we got to hang out. We spent the the last 40 mins of the evening dancing in the dining area to music. Dancing with him is definitely one of my favorite things to do. He's a GREAT country dancer & I feel so protected in his arms, spinning around. It was a blast. We were two stepping, waltzing, & doing goofy interpretive dancing. I love that we have so much fun together & can be silly. We enter into this world of not even recognizing that we are being ridiculous & if someone could see us right now they would die laughing....but we don't even care. I love that he can make me giggle so much :) :)

enough mushy...i got up this morning early to go with him out to reece center to take care of more school stuff. then we went to get donuts & hang out for about 30 mins before he had to be at work at 10am. :) i really cherish all the time i get to be with him...especially when the days of me being here is twindling & that number is screaming at me daily. :(

have a good day!
-Kells

listening to..Keith Urban: I'm in

No comments: