Monday, April 20, 2009

"N"adda Lotta

nadda lotta stuff in this post...

hi! :) i felt like I have accomplished a lot today. I woke up early & Teddy brought me donuts. I sorted out all my laundry (4 loads) & started them. I cleaned the kitchen, took out the trash, swept our front entry & porch, cleaned up the living room. I ran to Target to get birthday presents for Lori from the 411. I got a new bathing suit while i was there...ON SALE! I'm about to go to a tennis match with my sister & brother-in-law (my dad's team is in town for regionals), and I have birthday dinner tonight for Lori. GOODNESS...full day! Problem is...where is support working in all this.

Saturday was a rough day. I made 20 phone calls...STRAIGHT...and only increased 2% (thank you Jesus for the 2%). That hasn't happened this 2nd time around yet. I felt beat up & didn't want to talk to another answer machine for the rest of my life. Yet, i managed to talk to yet another one on Sunday. I'm now at 63%, which is stinkin incredible. I'm WAY ahead of schedule. I'm praying to be finished by May 5th. That was my original goal when I started. I feel like the next 3 weeks are going to fly...and BAM out of this state. GOODNESS! (clearly my favorite word of the day) I also feel like the next 3 weeks of support will probably start slowing down quite a bit. I will perserver though.

this is easy to type:
1.Where is your cell phone?...........sitting right next to me
2. Your significant other?.........at work across town
3. Your hair?.........In a pony tail::slightly greasy due to wind
4. Your mother?.......funny
5. Your father? ...............coaching Tennis right now in Lubbock
6. Your favorite food?...................chicken strips & fries, pizza
7. Your dream last night?........nothing
8. Your favorite drink? ...........Barqs Rootbeer
9. Your dream/goal?................confusing right now
10. What room you are in? ................living room
11. Your hobby?....................volleyball
12. Your fear?.............being alone
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years?.......married & with at least one kiddo running around
14. Where were you last night?...........with Teddy, Lori & Richard at the movies
15. Something that you aren't?...............short
16. Muffins?.................blue berry with butter
17. Wish list item?.............GPS, Zune, Luggage, Ear Rings, New Pretty Ring (James Avery probably)
18. Where you grew up?.........texas
19. Last thing you did?.............went to Target
20. What are you wearing?.............tshirt & shorts
21. Your TV?....................turned off
22. Your pets?.................none of my own...I want a DOG sooo bad.
23. Friends?...................total blessing
24. Your life?..................rescued
25. Your mood?..............hungry
26. Missing some one?.............absolutely
27. Car?................blessing from my parents
28. Something you're not wearing?.............socks
29. Favorite tv show?...................Idol
30. Your favorite color?..................Blue or Green
31. When is the last time you laughed?.................today
32. Last time you cried?.................week ago
33. Who will resend this?................who knows?
34. One place that you go to over and over?........my bed :)
35. Your favorite weekend activity?..........dates
36. Your favorite place to eat?...........Carinos
37. The thing you hate most?............................pride
38. Your greatest challenge?...........................selfishness

Check out Lacrea: Desperate

::Kels::

No comments: