Friday, May 1, 2009

"R"eally fast...

support has been coming in SO quickly. I am now at 91% & I still have multiple decisions to receive from people. :) i'm praying to be finished by sunday...well at 100% by then. I won't be finished until August. I still have people to follow up with throughout the summer. People that said get back to me later....so I will do exactly that.

today started the multiple times of crying in a day kinda thing....about me leaving Teddy. I literally will start thinking about the fact that I'm leaving in 10 days & the tears start rolling. I will probably be a little bawl bag for the next 10 days. pretty positive about it. every time i hug him goodbye it's genuinely hard for me to let go. i will freakin miss him SO much when I'm gone. urgh.

enough. i'm tired & have staff meeting in the morning, followed by a phone appointment with my support coach. this weekend will be chill...so i'm happy about that. we are throwing a going away party this saturday at my partment. i'm sad about it being our LAST party in the 411.

-Kells

listening to recently: Gavin Degraw-Free

No comments: