Saturday, June 13, 2009

Faith? yes, FAITH!

first off: be praying for Mary...I received a phone call from her mother yesterday morning letting me know that she broke her leg while in Moscow. Apparently she was doing a swing rope into a lake & on her 2nd try she landed in to shallow of water. :( She will most likely have to have surgery which is a total bummer. She is heading back to America in a month & it sucks that when she has her time off that she will be on crutches most likely. Anyways, pray for a quick recovery & for wise doctors.

this morning I had a chance to have complete faith in the Lord & I let fear take it's course. Now, I'm "reclaiming" my faith in it all & fighting against the devil. I will choose to believe that God's sovereign in all & that He will continue to lead & guide. Please join me in praying that Teddy will get accepted into the Wolfforth fire academy. There are tons of reasons of why I want this to happen, but mostly because it will make him so happy.

we are about to head out to do outreach. I believe my group i'm leading is heading to the Outlet malls...i'm excited. I'll admit I was more excited last week. I just have lots on my mind. Sometimes I wish I was a guy...because guys tend to compartmentalize thoughts....open a drawer and close it & be done with it for that time. While girls tend to have things all out on the table & have a hard time escaping thoughts & emotions. I will just have to pray against all these distractions in my head. I want to share the gospel with people...Lord use me.

there are lots of old project people in town this weekend. it feels weird having them here...I wonder if when I went to re-visit my project if those people felt weird having us. Granted, there were 4 of us girls...and here there are literally like 15 people in town. it is nuts.

oh and in the span of one week i've seen two couples reunite...by surprise. So much of me wishes I could just fly home & surprise Teddy for the weekend. OR that he could come up here and surpirse me. it's just not possible with his school...i love cute couple stuff...LOVE it. Makes me giddy inside for those people. But I also love experiencing cute couple stuff with my man. I think i've done a really good job at letting my heart be here. But I will admit now that we are almost at 3 weeks (tuesday) I'm getting more and more freakin excited to just run up & hug my baby. :) I just try not to think about it...and I refuse to start a day count. I'm here. I'm here. I'm here. The Lord wants me here & I see how much He is teaching me here.

-Kells

No comments: