Tuesday, August 23, 2011

new blogs to follow

You can call me crazy if you want, but I often read about other families. If I can find a new blog to read that grabs my attention right off the bat & they update regularly then I'm usually sucked right in.

These three new blogs sucked me in because of a love story/advice (Todays Letters), precious kids this family had. And one girl adopted in that family (Andersons). And the fairy tale section of the other blog (The words of william). I think you will enjoy these blogs too which is why I'm sharing.

These blogs are popular enough to have sponsors. AKA they get paid to blog. Pretty sweet gig if you asked me.

Check em out...

Today's Letters : If you are married make sure you check out their Tuesday Question post on the left hand side. This is something Teddy and I are going to try! I love their letters they right. Short & Creative.

Words of Williams : Make sure to check out the fairy tale section. I read the whole thing in one setting. Plus, I love the honest way they approach life.

The Anderson's : NOthing specific to read here. Their family is just precious. 5 kids & one on the way. I love the first day of school blog from today. Made me laugh.

And just in case you aren't into family blogs (I've been reading this for a while, but can't remember mentioning it on here)...

Little Green Notebook : I enjoy this blog a lot. So creative & GREAT! She is always designing something & showing up homes!

-Kells

No comments: