Thursday, June 23, 2011

studying like wild!

Where have I been?

STUDYING.

I have never studied this much in my entire life. Literally.

First night-8 hours
Second night-5 hours
Third night-3 hours

Praise Jesus those times keep decreasing. I have heard from different staff that it just goes up and down. Some nights ton & other nights not alot.

My schedule is eat, class, eat, study, eat, study.
Wednesday nights we have Lifegroup (discussion group with other married women--our husbands are all in the same group too)

We started intermurals yesterday. Teddy is playing softball with the guys from our floor. He will play twice a week. Volleyball started today and we are on the same team. We will also play that twice a week. We won today! We are on a random team that happens to be pretty athletic..score!

Our floor is awesome. Lots of random study breaks & many laughs. We hang out on the weekends & eat together mostly.

Life is good. Challenging, but good.
-Kells

No comments: