Sunday, June 26, 2011

drum roll please....

We are officially headed to Texas Tech University!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Our best friends (brett/kim)aren't, but we knew that was happening a long time ago, just didn't know where. I'm not going to say where they are going yet, because she hasn't even blogged about it yet. Just know that it's far. :( But we are SOO happy for them too! :) I've already done research on their new city because I don't have much to research on Lubbock...considering I've lived there since 1998. PLUS, I love researching the cities my friends are moving too. What a journey & blessing it has been leading up to this one day to learn our "new" locations. We are excited to be heading back to Lubbock, Texas to continue our ministry there.

We have been in Colorado for 2 weeks now. I haven't posted many pictures...so consider this our little journey from day one to now...

Enjoy!

We had just entered New Mexico...I missed the actual sign...whoops :)

Church with grandma in Denver


Our Bed & Breakfast adventure. It was a blast!








Red Rocks Amphitheater--we stopped here on the way back to Denver from our B&B




Our journey to Fort Collins

Lunch with Brett & Kim in Denver before heading up...


Our dorm

Excited!


Our first Saturday we hiked up Horsetooth Reservoir...

Beautiful view from the top. It took quite a bit of encouragement for me to make it there. Teddy was a trooper! :) This is a little over 7,000 ft up. AMAZING!


Our date night this past Saturday (talked about in previous blog post)


Here comes last week of classes...
Night!
-Kells

1 comment:

Alyssa Nixon said...

Love your picture at the top of your blog! How adorable! And what a great document-er you are... I need to get better.