Sunday, April 10, 2011

sucked me right in...

I'm sure most of you have heard of the book Same Kind of Different as Me! I didn't know this book existed until 2 1/2 weeks ago. A friend at my lifehouse owned in & let another girl in our group borrow it. When she brought it back to her both of them were raving about it & said I needed to read it.

I walked away that night with the book in hand.

I picked it up to start reading on March 31st and finished this past Saturday morning. It sucked me in IMMEDIATELY! I'm not a big reader, so this is HUGE that I finished it. I LOVED IT! I didn't want to put it down. And I would say that it would be easy for someone who reads fast to finish this book in 2 days. I was just busy & didn't pick it up multiple days! I stayed up way to late reading it at times. I wanted to be anti-social so I could read my book. I cried & cried reading it. LOVED it.

It made my heart warm to those I love. It made me want to step outside my world and take the risk of stepping into anothers world.

I can't stop talking about it with all my friends. Saturday night Lori, Misty, and Kim walked away from our friends Ceri's house with copies in hand. Ceri had read it before too & owned all those for some reason. So now, they are going to read it. Teddy picked it up today & started reading and says it's very interesting!

If you want a good book to read, I recommend it. :)
-Kells

No comments: