Monday, April 11, 2011

adobo!


Last week I found a recipe that called for Adobo seasoning. I had NEVER heard of that before. But no surprise there, I'm a newbie when it comes to cooking. I looked "everywhere" (walmart & sunharvest) and found it at Sun Harvest! It wasn't with the regular seasonings...more near the mexican food stuff. I was thrilled to find it & it was only $1.99ish for a pretty hefty jar.

I wasn't able to make the recipe last week. But we did use it to season some steaks we grilled out at a birthday party & I loved it! :)

Tonight I'm finally making Chicken & Broccoli Parmesan for dinner! It is from the website I blogged about recently...eat better america! I'm excited to try another recipe & try adobo seasoning AGAIN! (good for chicken, steak, fish etc!)

I will let you know the outcome!
-Kells

1 comment:

Jason said...

ADOBO! is my go to dry seasoning. It is the equivalent of season salt to the rest of the world. Many countries use it is almost everything. Try it on tilapia.