Wednesday, February 9, 2011

surprise!

Last night Teddy called to let me know he was on the way home from work (6:20ish). This is very normal. Matt A. called while he was talking to me, so I let him go so he could talk to him.

It usually takes 15-20 mins for him to get home. When it was 10 til 7:00 I was confused. I thought maybe he was outside talking to Matt in his car or something...but nope no car outside. Finally he got home & he wasn't even on the phone. I just didn't think anything about it and said hi.

Next thing I know he had a rose in front of me & a bag of chocolates asking me to be his valentine. SO SWEET! total surprise! And of course I said YES!


I just figured he would just ask me...not give me a yummy smelling rose & chocolates. :) (yes, I'm the girl who is married and still wants her husband to ask her to be a his valentine...not like it's a shoe in or anything :))

he is precious & still dating me. I appreciate this!
-Kells

No comments: