Friday, January 6, 2012

This little light of mine

This is a video that we have actually played at our Cru before. But at Winter Conference (where I spent the last 5 days with 718 students...more on this later) they did this video live. I WISH I had the video of it. But basically they grouped together students within the conference with beautiful voices & they were all holding candles in the beginning. As the video progressed the lights were blown out. It got down to one light & that was blown out as we sat in silence reading about countries that had 0 Christians. I cried.

It's a powerful video.


We spent the evening praying for different countries around the world. Join us in prayer!
-Kells

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I may have to look at this later...Im not ready to be that burdened this late at night.