Wednesday, October 6, 2010

falling more...

Have you ever heard of people falling MORE in love as time goes on? It's true.

I know some people might say they fall more in love everyday. I can't say that is true for me. I'm still madly in love with my husband...but just natural day to day I can't say I fall MORE in love.

I'm actually happy this is the way it is. You know when you experience something so often it starts to mean less? I don't want that to ever happen. And it just heightens those moments when it's VERY real that I have indeed fallin more in love with my hot hubby. :)

This past weekend this happened. I fell more in love with Teddy. My heart was just leaping out of my chest with joy & love towards him. It happened when I was watching him grow, be challenged and bring that into our marriage, wanting to be a boy & play in the outdoors, spend time with other men, being vulnerable, being playful/flirty with me, listening to the Lord, and processing things verbally with me. Goodness, even typing this again makes me happy. He's wonderful, truly wonderful.

Through tears I told him Sunday night...it was just SO real.
I'm grateful for these moments when the Lord opens my eyes yet again to show how deep love can go & how he knows my EXACT needs.

i love you sweetie! <3
-Kells

No comments: