Saturday, December 17, 2011

currently...

Obsessing over: hot chocolate, boots, Pandora station called Christmas Jazz, facebook timeline, sleep

Working on: learning mail chimp (anyone wanna help?), sending out emails for work, re-designing the blog (ignore the mess currently)

Thinking about: our budget, support appointment coming up tonight, new goals for 2012, my sweet hubby

Anticipating: Winter Conference (www.thewinterconference.com), finishing support raising, Christmas with all 3 families, 2 yr anniversary (yes, I'm aware its in March...but still), so many friends sweet belly's growing with babies & having them in the summer!!

Listening to: Texas High School football on the TV (watching Southlake Carroll in the finals)

Drinking: water from my purple camel pak :)

Wishing: For normalcy, our own home, for a baby (someday)...so first a puppy...yes, wishing for a puppy :)


Christmas is soon. This season is different for us this year because we don't have $$ to shower others with gifts. I think the Lord is teaching me about my perspective of this holiday. I heard something recently that is helping me in this...It's Jesus' birthday..not mine. Interesting thoughts. Anyways, I will let you know how my perspective is throughout Christmas.  

-Kelli

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the blog update. You have a lot on your mind..about as much as I do..I like the way you did your blog, I would steal it if my blog was public.