Tuesday, March 9, 2010

hello one hand

that's right ladies & gents. we are FIVE days away from our wedding day. I can't believe that all the little dumb details are all coming together & will present a beautiful day. Really, i'm not the type of girl that REALLY cares about much...i mean seriously. This process of wedding planning hasn't really been hard, because i'm NOT picky.

most important part of the day:
1) first look with my man. We are seeing each other before I walk down the isle. I KNOW i'm going to be nervous---so this will help to see the man I love. It always helps. PLUS, I will finally get to kiss him again (i mentioned this last post...:) )
2) photography--this was something that Teddy and I splurged on. I want GOOD pictures from this day & confident we will get them. www.brittanystrebeck.com ---check out her AWESOME work.
3) The toast. I like words of affirmation!
4) The vows.
5) Our first dance--i love dancing & feeling close to teddy

I'm sure most people would look at this list and say...but you are missing this and that and this. Again, i'm not your normal bride. :)

I'm really excited for everyone to get into town.

Unfortunately, we are moving THIS week. It was suppose to be last week---but the APT wasn't ready for us (sucky). I mean, we got half of our rent taken off...which we will take any day. But now its the wedding week and I'm moving crap everywhere. I want to make the place look presentable when we come home to it on Sunday night. Luckily, I don't have LOTS of wedding stuff I need to get done...at this point.

We went and got our marriage license this morning. HELLO official. :)
-Kells

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well... that's very interessting but honestly i have a hard time visualizing it... wonder what others have to say..