Sunday, February 14, 2010

SUPER love day

one year ago today:

-Teddy told me he was going to marry me
-we celebrated 6 months of dating

right now:

-We are getting married a month from TODAY!
-we are celebrating a year & half of dating :)

This morning we started a marriage class at a different church (my roommates church). We got invited by her & her boyfriend..and we are doing it. We leave that class and head to our church service at 11:30. We have some time to kill :)

Today we are going to church, going to do pottery/paint our pot for our wedding day, going to dinner at chili's (it's our v-day tradition...), then hanging out with two of my favorite couple friends for the evening.

it's going to be a great day
-Kells

1 comment:

Taylor said...

if we lived near you and teddy, Nathan and I would be a couple you would be hanging out with tonight!!!! happy 1 month until your big day!! yay!!