Sunday, June 17, 2012

Branson Week #3 & #4


Time is just getting away from me here. Our schedule is SUPER busy leaving me hardly any time to blog or keep up with all my blogs I follow. I can't keep up with twitter either. I literally get days behind and just skip over those days to get to present time. I'm barely keeping up with Facebook. I've definitely missed a few important things on FB. Oh well...

A few highlights of the past couple of days:
-Going to silver dollar city with staff people
-Trying to fish on "free fishing weekend"
-Tacky bowling & Frat/Hipster skating party
-Discipleship with my 3 girls
-Watching the Bachlorette every week with staff girls :) 
-Battle of the Sexes (girls ask guys questions & guys ask girls question. The answer are given to the entire group regarding dating standards, and the "whys" behind actions etc...)
-date night with Teddy (hibachi & american idol show)
-playing games (Mafia, farkle, the pit, signs, etc)
-We did go caving, though I wouldn't claim it as a highlight. For me it surfaces many fears due to being a tad claustrophobic. I went in just to the first "room", but spent the rest of the afternoon on the outside of the cave for the cool breeze that comes with it. It was fun hanging out with people as they came out of the cave for lunch and a break. Teddy went all the way in with a group of 12 people. He came out VERY muddy and wet. But he had the time of his life!!!
-Teddy goes fishing every week with the staff guys. He is enjoying that! 

Here are lots of pictures: 
15 in Brown Trout

Beautiful Branson!



Frat/Hipster skating party...yep, those are pink shorts on Teddy

Blue team on Project Olympics

All staff ladies!

Emma sent all the Tech people a fun gift...game on!

On the way to tacky bowling with Kimbo

We went to this show. It was very good!

Blurry...but here we are with our skates on!

Out sharing our faith in Branson!

Growth team for the hipster/frat skate social!

Can't believe we only have a few more weeks left here! We are having a blast!

-Kelli

No comments: