Wednesday, August 19, 2009

life is a trucking

life has literally been flying by. time flies

teddy & I just celebrated our one year anniversary! we had a great time. We went to dinner & had sushi/hibachi. Then we went to a park & watched the sunset/storm roll in. Then we went to a small country bar to dance together. Dancing with him is one of my favorite things to do. it was a good night!
i've start back working. we've had meetings everyday for the last week & half from 9:30-12. We have a long list of things to do & details to chase. it's going really well so far. This year we have 8 full time staff on campus (4 interns & 4 staff). It's going to be a great year! I just can't believe we are starting up again.

We are settled into our apt now. I still have a few more things to do in my room....i've just been lazy. Who knows when anything will happen...ha.

Katie & Taylor are coming next weekend...can't wait!!!! :)

No comments: