Tuesday, March 1, 2011

currently in the oven...

no bun (baby) :) for real though...I'm talking about what I'm cooking currently!

I found this recipe 2 weeks ago and this is my second time to cook it. We like it obviously! Thought I would share!

Chicken Delight:

pre-heat oven to 350

Cut up squash and zucchini. Season chicken breasts with Jane’s Krazy (don't have this, so we use garlic salt & onion salt & pepper) and place each chicken breast on a large square of aluminum foil {one breast per square} and place sliced squash and zucchini over top. Also, I think cherry tomatoes (we haven't done this either) would also be delicious cut up and put on top with those squash and zucchini.


Then douse it with some store bought marinara {or make your own if you have time}.
Then comes the good stuff: mozzerella & parmesan.


Wrap it up in the foil and be sure to seal any cracks. But try to avoid wrapping it too tight, you’ll want to leave a little space between the cheese and the foil because you will be really sad if you have to scrape all your cheese off your foil.


Bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes.
Dinner is served...


I added some wheat linguine & side salad. yummy!
-Kells

No comments: